BLOG WITH GRACE & ELIE
We want to share our Africa with our Global Little Citizens. We’re looking for bloggers to blog about:
Traveling in Africa
- Share your favorite African country to visit, places to see, food to eat, tips about planning an international trip, tips for families interested in planning a trip to an African country, and/or interview other travelers about their experiences.
African Art and Culture
- Highlight other African artists, chefs, and businesses. Blog about your favorite African recipes, restaurants, family games, activities, and DIY projects.
Africa Through Photography
- Are you a photographer who is interested in sharing your Africa through photography? Get in touch!
WHY BLOG WITH GRACE & ELIE
- We’re creating something magical we’d love to expand with you
- Receive a special discount when you purchase items from Grace & Elie (restrictions apply)
- Potential to receive products for review
- Receive links back to your personal blog and social media outlets
- Be included on our About Our Team page with your photo and bio
- A feature on our social media outlets introducing you to our community
- Your story will be featured and promoted on all of our social media outlets
- Engage in joint marketing initiatives
- Pitch original story ideas to us once a month for review and approval
- Submit all approved post (500-1000) by the due date with at least four original photos (with captions under each photo)
- All photos must be properly credited if they are not your original photos
- Share and promote your posts on your social media platforms
- Bloggers who are willing to write for Grace & Elie for at least 6 months
- We don’t have the capacity to edit posts and pictures submitted so all submissions should be in its near-final stage
- Writers, bloggers and photographers who are passionate about Africa, African Inspired stories, designs, art and/or culture
- Bloggers who can commit to writing at least one blog post per month for at least 6 months
HOW TO JOIN THE TEAM
- Email us at email@example.com
- Provide us with links to at least two of your best posts
- Share with us why you are interested in blogging with Grace & Elie and what you would like to blog about
- Please give us up to 72 hours to respond to your inquiry. We look forward to hearing from you!
We're always looking for talented, creative, and dedicated people to join our team. The internship is for academic credit only and requires a time commitment of 15-20 hours a week.
This internship will provide you with the opportunity to enhance your digital marketing skills and gain solid business management skills. You will get the opportunity to develop a digital marketing strategy and implement parts of the strategy.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant (Intern)
You will work with our Creative Director to:
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy
- Create a 6 months social media calendar
- Manage our social media channels and platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Blog)
- Review and analyze social media analytics and recommend new strategies to engage our community
- Create compelling social media content for our platforms
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Brand Development, Fashion, or similar field
- A strong interest in fashion, childrenswear, African art or African culture
- 2.5+ GPA preferred
- Strong communication, proof-reading, time-management, problem-solving and grammar skills
- Familiarity with social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+.
- Experience with Adobe Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus but not required
How to Join Our Team
Email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us a short note about why you are interested in working with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!